I have been asked a lot what do we need, what do we miss and what would we like if someone was to send a care package. So I figured I would try and make a little list of things. First, of all I would have to say that what we really miss is our friends and family but little gifts from home are a huge blessing as well.
So here are some things off the top of my head…
- good tortilla chips like Janitas
- tabasco, frank’s red hot
- anything pumpkin flavored (our last package from our mother-in-law we received pumpkin spice via and it was amazing!)
- Maple Syrup
- trader Joe’s vanilla (it’s Emilie’s favorite)
- Christmas decorations
- Really any whole foods
- Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter
- Neutral (Blues, greys, Brown) colored pretty fabric to make curtains, pillow, and table clothes. Dominicans tend to love bright colors, and for me because my walls are bright orange and yellow I would like some things to tone it down a little)
- any sort of decorations for the house (we weren’t able to fit much in our suitcases)
- books for the kids (mostly Autry) and me to read (but only light paperpacks because we are charged my weight) I gave Addie a new book for her birthday and all the kids were so thrilled!
- little seasonal art projects for the kids to do
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- anything Seahawk related 🙂
- As far as things for the kids Addie and Claire like anything girly whatsoever, if it’s pink or purple they will like it :), Autry loves books and board games, and Gibson loves Legos
Thanks so much for everyone and the ways you support us, you are all such a blessing to us!